Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Well summer is almost over and I have done hardly any crafting..whats new..huh..lol
I did manage to make some invitations for Neohemiah's birthday and the big swap at the TSI forum though. I made Neo's invites two different ways. I used my sewing machine on some an then I decided it would be fun to imitate sewing with my KNK. So which one do you like better?
Its gotta be straighter through the cutter than it is my sewing machine. Hahaha


Here are the other cards I am in the process of working on. I am a bit afraid to stamp on my orange/green ones.. I have terrible stamping skills...lol I may just make a title on the KNK and put it on instead of risking stamping and ruining the whole card..LOL
This was really fun to do, well, the transparency card was pure torture, hahah, but making all the parts of the cards in the KNK software was a blast! Can you see how the stamp matches the flowers on the above card. Now to actually find some time to get a few scrapbook pages done.
:O)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Kathy!!! I think you've really outdone yourself :) I like the KNK card better, the stitching looks more distinct. Your transparency cards are cool! And I don't think the orange/green ones need much more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karon! Those transparency ones were really giving me stress..LOL
    I can't wait to get all the cards back, I am sooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete