Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 14..My first gift is opened today

I had alot of fun making these. Took forever though. Figures, I had just got rid of a ton of jeans my kids didn't wear. Donated them, then decided on this project..lol
Not too smart. So had to beg jeans from everyone I knew, then I ended up just going out and buying them so they were the right size..LOL.  I tried to use this high tech glue but didn"t seem to hold so good, so I used a drill. Let me tell you, I busted several drill bits... Luckily guess what I found on sale at Menards on black friday, You guessed it, drill bits :O) Hope everyone enjoys! If not, donate to some teen..heheeh



2 comments:

  1. I love my gift so much!! my daughter want to steel it. I will try to do one for her its really a great idea you had

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, these turned out so adorable! What a neat way to make the chain!!!

    ReplyDelete