Friday, October 16, 2009

File Conversions

Wheew! The file conversion is quite a process! But I think I have most of it figured out! I do need some additional help with SVG, so if anyone wants to test some out for me, give a holler!
Anyway, I can't believe our 1 year anniversary is coming up for the forum at Yuku. Want to join? Click the link-
Thatsscrap. We are all about playing with our scrapping tools! Got a cutting machines like the KNK, Cricut, CraftRobo, Pazzles? Maybe want to learn more about it? Or just want some inspiration to get scrapping? We have some fun swaps and challenges too!
Anyway..We are planning on a bit of fun in the forum to celebrate our anniversay! We are going to be giving away a TON of files.
Mark the 26th of October down on your calendar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment