Sunday, October 18, 2009

Artist @ Work

I decided to start working on some of the photos in my son's book that are strictly preschool-related.  I had a lot of fun making this page for a couple of reasons.  The title was FUN!!!  But I also dug thru his box of preschool papers...yeah that box where I have saved everything and this was from what 4 years ago?  Well it paid off.  I had this picture of him painting on an art easel in class and I figured out from all of his papers in the tub what exactly he was "creating."  I took a photo of his painting and put it on the easel that I also created to embellish the page.  This is something I plan to do for both of my kids' artwork.  I wish I could save it all but I am sure documenting a photo of it in a scrapbook will be so much more appreciated than in a box somewhere in the future.  OK credits... The fabulous title is by Joanne6523 and you can find it  for sale @ That's Scrap, Inc.  Do you want that easel?  Rita of Designs by Sky created that file and you can also find it @ That's Scrap, Inc. 


2 comments:

  1. How cute!!
    I wish that he will be the biggest artist when he grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page! Just as cute here as it was in person!!!

    ReplyDelete