Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Manager Swap: 7 Days of Christmas...Day 1 (Esther)

Esther had us all guessing with this very pretty wrapping and cute tags, but she was first in our first annual manager swap on the TSI forum. To start us off she gave us one of her famous interactive cards....a unique one that includes a test tube full of candy! How did you know I like Smarties Esther? Now on to the big surprise. Esther made each of the managers in our swap a perpetual calendar! I almost made these for the 2009 TSI Forum 12 Days of Christmas swap and chickened out. I still have the supplies. I realized how much work it would require and I didn't really have the time. So here it is, her version of this calendar which took her an entire month to make for all of us. Thank you Esther...we all LOVE it!












Karon

No comments:

Post a Comment